The title says it all. :) My wedding will be on this coming Thursday, 2nd Oct 2008. Really looking forward to it. Recently have been busy with preparations, confirmations of guests, working on powerpoint slides of our childhood photos and also making a necklace for my mom to match her evening gown. :)
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Looking Forward To My Wedding :)
So I would like to assure all of you that after I'm back from my wedding and honeymoon, I will continue on new pieces of accessories. :)
If I did not reply to your email during this period (01 Oct to 12 Oct 2008), please do pardon me as I will be away at Hokkaido for my honeymoon. Thanks all for your understanding. :)
Let me wish all of you have an upcoming happy holiday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
































2 comments:
oh, congratulations, tracie!
(i bought something from you before)
Hi *piNk LoVeR*, thanks! Have not been updating my blog for so long. Will try my best to update more often soon. :)
Post a Comment